Field Service Technician
Geosaf Inc. is an exclusive distributor in North and Latin America for high-performance European equipment used in the Food and Beverage industries. We design and implement complete and unique integration solutions for processing, filling, and packaging.
Our company is searching for a Field Service Technician, to join our After Sales Technical Department.
- Will work on assignments where judgment and logic are required for resolving problems and making decisions.
- Technical emergency response at client site.
- Perform preventive maintenance at customer site, perform machine audits to ensure proper machine adjustment.
- Participate in new equipment installation and start-up.
- Train customer employees in basic operation and maintenance procedures for installed equipment.
- This position requires 4 to 5 years experience in a similar capacity, preferably in the industrial equipment environment for processing, filling, and high performance packaging of food.
Field Service Technician / Industrial Mechanic / Electromechanical Technician
Able to travel extensively (US, Canada, Mexico).
- Thorough and professional in outlook and work habits, following established company procedures.
- Analytical and strong observation techniques. Able to independently complete all specific tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Demonstrate leadership, customer service and communication skills on the job.
- Proven track record and aptitude for solving technical problems on complex equipment, hands-on experience troubleshooting and maintaining mechanical / electrical systems.
- Courteous and excellent capacity to perform in a constantly changing, high pressure environment.
- Industrial Mechanics (Assembly, Diagnostic, Adjustments)
- Electrical (cabling)
- Pneumatic Systems
- Control & Instrumentation an asset (knowledge of Automation parts Allen Bradley, sensors)
- Welding (MIG & TIG welding) an asset.
Must have very good knowledge of French and English, written and spoken.
Please submit your CV and salary requirements in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
3300 Cote Vertu, #205
Canada, H4R 2B7
Tel.: (514) 331-4147
Fax: (514) 331-4226
© Copyright 2006 by GEOSAF All rights reserved